Saturday, August 18, 2018

What I took to Africa 2



Title: Family Ascending
Medium: Photography
By: Clara G. Herrera
Meaning: I asked my three wonderful children what they would like me to take up the mountain. My oldest wanted this bear that my brother gave to her when she was a toddler. My middle son wanted the baseball from his district championship. The youngest requested an awesome sculpture that he had created with sunflowers. I carried all in my backpack the whole time so I could take my children with me. I also took this photo of my three babies with me. The Wookiee, well, that's a family joke between me and my kids.
Enriching music: Carrying Your Love With Me, George Strait (OK, so I'd change a few lyrics to fit Africa and children in there, but the sentiment is true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment