Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Not a cool day


Today was not a cool day. All I wanted was a baseball game to see my son play and not have to think abut anything but baseball. It was rained out. We all have those days. There are many things I would post here if I were not a public school teacher. Perhaps, someday, I will. For now, as we all should, I think of the positives: My children are safe. I got many hugs from students and children. I have wonderful friends who grok me. My birthday is coming up. I'm continuing to DO. Art and writing continue. I am not bored! I will take challenges over boredom any day!

This art piece is coming along. I was happy with the new medium I used, tempera paint, dry, glue, and egg shells in part of it. There is also broken glass, acrylic. It's not finished yet. I have a few more things to add.  Moving forward!



No comments:

Post a Comment